• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

09 GT/CA Performance help

poli169

So i have this 09 Mustang GT/CS been reading around and finally thinking of maybe getting the corsa axle back exhaust hear it gives 13 hp not sure if it real does. Also planning on getting CAI + Tuner thinking of going with steeda and SCT XCalibrator 3 and some steeda underdrive pulleys. Wondering which one i should do first or if any recommendations on better exhaust or CAI + tuner combo or pulley set up. And does anyone know if this will run me into any kind of trouble as far as dealer wise since i purchased the extended warranty at pretty ford for free tune ups and oil changes, on my last 05 i got at mossy ford a lot of things went bad and had to trade it back in but that one i had off road h pipe so off the get go dealer gave me crap about it. Any suggestions and input about the dealer giving me any type of crap if i do any of the above steeda said i should be fine as far as warranty goes.

Renegade

So i have this 09 Mustang GT/CS been reading around and finally thinking of maybe getting the corsa axle back exhaust hear it gives 13 hp not sure if it real does. Also planning on getting CAI + Tuner thinking of going with steeda and SCT XCalibrator 3 and some steeda underdrive pulleys. Wondering which one i should do first or if any recommendations on better exhaust or CAI + tuner combo or pulley set up. And does anyone know if this will run me into any kind of trouble as far as dealer wise since i purchased the extended warranty at pretty ford for free tune ups and oil changes, on my last 05 i got at mossy ford a lot of things went bad and had to trade it back in but that one i had off road h pipe so off the get go dealer gave me crap about it. Any suggestions and input about the dealer giving me any type of crap if i do any of the above steeda said i should be fine as far as warranty goes.

13hp?! :rofl: but as far as a CAI, i recommend JLT, an go with the Xcal for tuner

poli169

Yeah that is what the corsa site says and also it was on a magazine so going based on what i read.

northerncountry

I like my K&N and I am running a superchips programmer but I will have to get an sct so when I put my other parts on the engine I can get a better tune for it. but I would agree JLT would be my choice. Also is your GT/CA an auto or a manual?

Red

If you live in California you need to get a CAI with a carb sticker. Airaid is the one I have. I love to see another GT/CS. What color is it. Post some pics.

poli169

It's actually dark candy apple
red too and I want that gt500kr hood man looks nice I deliver mail in tierrasana and saw blackstallions mustang and loved the way it looks I delivered mail to his house

poli169

Also have a 67 candy apple red mustnag coupe
but haven't worked in it in abit someone ripped me off so ran out of funds

Red

I'd like to see if there is a difference between your candy apple red and my redfire color.

Tommy

It's actually dark candy apple
red too and I want that gt500kr hood man looks nice I deliver mail in tierrasana and saw blackstallions mustang and loved the way it looks I delivered mail to his house

that's Super Snake hood, in fact....the whole car is the Super Snake :five: