• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1WKDRSH Transformation to a STAGE 6 Project

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Damn Albert who is ging to teach you to drive it??? Must be nice being single no family, car paymentS, cable bill ect. I with VP Im jellous wont be ther till next year

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
lol no me and the owner of lastcallracing are cool you know who im talking about. ive known for almost 2 weeks now but i havent said anything no worries
I thought you meant Emilio! My bad! Ya I didn't know you and "EM" are buddies..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok I was getting on the 15 one friday night. Well that's enough of the story for tonight.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
1WKDRSH said:
Ok I was getting on the 15 one friday night. Well that's enough of the story for tonight.

And phill pulled up next to me. I looked at him gave him a heads up as we both down shifted he smoked my car by 3 lengths so I dropped 10 in mine and now looking for him iin that bad ass ride he drives j/k

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I almost fell out of my chair reading that Phil......

It should have read:

And phill pulled up next to me. I rolled down the window and phil asked me if I had NOSSSSSSSSS. I looked at him, gave him the finger as we both down shifted I smoked his car by 13 lengths because phils bottle was empty and cold. so phil went upto a 200 shot and now he is looking for my bad ass ride.

True Story

I swear it is.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
That was funny Phil!! OK part 2: as I was on the 15 A 03 Cobra, a evo and another ricer flew by me. Stay tuned for more of the story tomorrow.