• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

20 March Barona Test and Tune

M

Mustangcwo

Now that everyone remembers how much it sucks to run at the "Q", time to light them up at the Barona Dragway. Here is the info for the day and I hope to see everyone out in force. This is the place where MVTW will be held and a great opportunity to test your setup; just in case you want to give Summit more of your money!!!

10:00 AM TO 04:00 PM Sat 20-Mar NHRA SUMMIT SERIES #3/TEST & TUNE GAMBLER GRUDGE

spdpilot

I will be going.... not sure which day. Trying to figure out which day would have less racers for more runs.

Going to have my 98 (I hope)

Lordgufi

i think i might actually make this. cars been itching to get a pass or 5 in... will have new shocks to play with too

M

Mustangcwo

Finally getting some interest. Not certain which day would be best. Just like to spend my Sundays with the family

yosemiddysam

Donator
I am waiting on a lil over 6 bills worth of rear bushings to come in. I have to get the heat to the meat so poor lil Emilio's Fat pig has ZERO chance to win.

M

Mustangcwo

OK, I actually hope that none of you show up to see what's going on. Leaves more MYSTERY. It's ok, I wouldn't want to get my doors blown off by a 22 year old car with 140,000 miles on it EITHER!!!

Misled20

OK, I actually hope that none of you show up to see what's going on. Leaves more MYSTERY. It's ok, I wouldn't want to get my doors blown off by a 22 year old car with 140,000 miles on it EITHER!!!

well now I guess I'll have to show up and run the 22 year old car with 140,000 miles. lol

I won't be doing any racing till i get my registration. been waiting a month now for my sticker to arrive