• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

20 March Barona Test and Tune

Lordgufi

I plan on making it out. waiting on some money to come in, if it does I'm there. otherwise... i got $ 0.04 in the bank. not exactly enough to make it out there

M

Mustangcwo

All, that Saturday is the farewell cruise for Gibs. He has contributed significantly to the club and one of the reasons I decided to join. All his hard work and dedication began the current building of WickedStangs and has kept us strong. I suggest that we play at Qualcomm Friday night and then join Gibs for his final cruise. Hope to see everyone Friday night and again on Saturday for the cruise.l

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well Crap when is Gibs leaving? I wont be in till Sunday night. I wish I could han gout guys but see you at the next event.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
All, that Saturday is the farewell cruise for Gibs. He has contributed significantly to the club and one of the reasons I decided to join. All his hard work and dedication began the current building of WickedStangs and has kept us strong. I suggest that we play at Qualcomm Friday night and then join Gibs for his final cruise. Hope to see everyone Friday night and again on Saturday for the cruise.l

I'm going to be flying out to Sonoma Friday afternoon. Will need to do something after I come back, too. Have fun.