• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2007-2009 SHELBY GT500 Test Mule Needed for Test Fitment of a Turbo System

CPRstreetmachines

This is the prototype intake. It's a bit scratched, but it's mine so it's OK. Plus it'll be anodized, so it will show nothing but sexyness
gt500intake001.jpg

gt500intake002.jpg

gt500intake003.jpg

gt500intake004.jpg

Any So Cal Gt500's ? When this is done I will need to install on one more car for the instructions. It will be a price you can't refuse :)

CPRstreetmachines

Let me know in the next few moths. I'm going to be offering tuner kits until until I get the instructions done. So you can get the hook up on install if you can squeak it in on time.

Glad to see you can buy a house. VA is a wonderful thing. Glad someone is lending money right now.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Let me know in the next few moths. I'm going to be offering tuner kits until until I get the instructions done. So you can get the hook up on install if you can squeak it in on time.

Glad to see you can buy a house. VA is a wonderful thing. Glad someone is lending money right now.

Yep they sure are...

CPRstreetmachines

Since I have only the baby Dynasty, she doesn't like to weld the .500 base plate for the intake. Mixed up some helium and was testing the settings last night until I got it where I liked it. Again, the ugly sheet metal belongs to this guy.

mixinghelium003.jpg

Called and asked about the IC core, and it should be here Thursday or so.

CPRstreetmachines

With a slide of the hand and a little mis direction, you can barely even tell it moved. LOL Except the pimp CNC plate might give it away, HA. IDK, may just water jet this one. It's only 2D. So it can be water jet cheaper and serve the same purpose. Figured I'd throw another pic up for S&G's. I clipped the hoses thinking no way I could re-use them when taking it all apart. Plus those clamps can be a real mother. I'll order some more hoses and hopefully the stocker fit. Would be cool if it did, and this would be finalized. If not, I'll tweak a little see if I can get it to work with the stockers. Been meaning to order the hoses for a while. But messing with other things. The one going to the other side of the intake won't. But will be able to re-use some of it.
thermostatrelocate001.jpg

CPRstreetmachines

With a slide of the hand and a little mis direction, you can barely even tell it moved. LOL Except the pimp CNC plate might give it away, HA. IDK, may just water jet this one. It's only 2D. So it can be water jet cheaper and serve the same purpose. Figured I'd throw another pic up for S&G's. I clipped the hoses thinking no way I could re-use them when taking it all apart. Plus those clamps can be a real mother. I'll order some more hoses and hopefully the stockers fit. Would be cool if it did, and this would be finalized. If not, I'll tweak a little see if I can get it to work with the stockers. Been meaning to order the hoses for a while. But messing with other things. The one going to the other side of the intake won't. But will be able to re-use some of it.
thermostatrelocate001.jpg

CPRstreetmachines

Had enough scrap sheet metal at the shop for tanks. lol See if we can mount this turd today. Then off for testing !

gt500ic001.jpg

Here's a few pics. You can see it OK down low. Not extremely obvious like a Fox body. But kinda like it like that. Maybe it will look more like a condenser at first glance. Can't see it in the top grill. Only if your on it looking down. Walk softly :)
gt500ic0012.jpg

gt500ic002.jpg

CPRstreetmachines

Thanx E, hows the engine coming ?
This showed up. I figured if I planned to make one fit, I better order one. ( Sounds like the rest of us making excuses to order parts doesn't it ?) This was he best one I could find, glad it was a Moroso part. Thing is top notch. Only questionable part is how far out the on kick out goes as you can see in the pic. Hopefully I don't have to trim a perfectly good pan. But I will to avoid the stocker being the only choice. Cross our fingers hope I can make it fit
gt500oilpan002.jpg

gt500oilpan001.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Thanx E, hows the engine coming ?
This showed up. I figured if I planned to make one fit, I better order one. ( Sounds like the rest of us making excuses to order parts doesn't it ?) This was he best one I could find, glad it was a Moroso part. Thing is top notch. Only questionable part is how far out the on kick out goes as you can see in the pic. Hopefully I don't have to trim a perfectly good pan. But I will to avoid the stocker being the only choice. Cross our fingers hope I can make it fit
gt500oilpan002.jpg

gt500oilpan001.jpg

The build is going good, will find out soon.. If things are real bad I am going to go all out..:)

CPRstreetmachines

Sweet. You better let me know if you do. The guys with built engines are going to get better pricing. I'd like a few 1k hp Gt500's running around quickly after gtting these out there. They will also be getting theirs first. :rofl:

CPRstreetmachines

Hopefully they are quiet. I'm getting old and only want to hear it when the loud pedal is on. The FR500 mufflers are even a tad much for me on anything more than a weekend cruiser. Hopefully aluminum mufflers and exhaust with help with this girls weight problem. See if we can't remove 40-50 lbs. Right now they won't be rebuild-able. If I like them, I'll make another set that can be re-packed. I just want it quiet, and light weight :D
shelbymufflers001.jpg

shelbymufflers002.jpg