• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2007-2009 SHELBY GT500 Test Mule Needed for Test Fitment of a Turbo System

Renegade

nice, I still love that it says I started this thread, so does that mean I get a ride in the car?

You know sometimes the site tells you there is an error with posting the message so most try it again until the error goes away, but then all the messages that were supposed errors post. it has happened to me a few times well. don't feel bad Danny you are not alone. I have inadvertently joined the WS spammers club a few times well.

V.I.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You know sometimes the site tells you there is an error with posting the message so most try it again until the error goes away, but then all the messages that were supposed errors post. it has happened to me a few times well. don't feel bad Danny you are not alone. I have inadvertently joined the WS spammers club a few times well.

V.I.

What Soji said. That's exactly what happened. But given that Emilio may have a turbo in his car, it is scarry enough to say it that many times. :)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
why am I just finding about this now and in here:(??????

SITE INFO, FEEDBACK AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Report any problems here along with any feedback and suggestions you may have. If you need help using the site post in here...

icon_back2topic.gif

CPRstreetmachines

Going to try to see if it will hook up a Baroa today. Was absolutely worthless at qualcomm last weekend. When i get back from vacation I'll do the rear and get some real tires.