• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 Angelwings Tech Pony Car Track Day Series

Boltvette

The Angelwings Tech Pony Car Track Day Series is back and better for 2013. The big news is that Firestone Complete Auto Care has signed on as the Series sponsor.

Each of the three Pony Car division champions will receive an embroidered made-in-the-U.S. denim shirt AND a certificate for good for $500 worth of Firestone products or services! Each division runner-up gets a $250 Firestone certificate. All participants will get a minimum 10% discount on the advertised registration fee at all events.

The Series consists of ten track days, held at seven locations in California and Nevada. It features the "Ultimate Track Day Adventure" the week before Memorial Day in May. We'll be hosting four track days at four different tracks, plus an evening of indoor kart racing, all in a one-week period! To qualify for a division championship, you must participate in at least four of the ten track days. Championships will be based upon each participant's seven highest scores. So you DO NOT have to run all ten events to compete for the championships.

For the Series schedule, division definitions or other info, contact me at craig@angelwingstech.com.

Boltvette

Speed junkies! The long summer break is almost over. It's time to head back to the track. The next Angelwings Tech Pony Car Track Day Series event is Sat., Sept. 14 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana. One Mustang owner (Chris) has registered and I anticipate at least one (Andrew) more. There is also one Camaro and possibly several more to come.

With just four events left on the 2013 schedule, it's not too late to qualify for the points championships and the Firestone Complete Auto Care certificates that go with them. Time to find out just how Wicked your Stangs really are! There is free instruction for first-timers, with a separate beginners run group. Angelwings Tech is more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We all were first-timers once!

The cost for registration, timing AND a garage for this event is just $200! This is the fastest course we run, so don't miss out. Contact me for registration and hotel info.

Boltvette

Damn it I have duty on the 14th!
Sorry you're going to miss this one, but you don't want to miss Spring Mountain on Oct. 5 & 6. Put in for leave now! I'll have pricing in a week or two.

I have two more garage spaces available. Where are the rest of the Stangs? Auto Club Speedway "roval" is a great course for cars with horsepower!

Ebucky

Had fun there last time, but will be out of town for most of September. I'll definitely catch the next one.