• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 Summit Series

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I was wondering if any of you run the summit series? I'm going to be running at barona this season. I've always raced the summit series in the past but because of deployments was never able to finish the season. And it looks like this year I will be home long enough!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
My car is not a bracket type car. We are trying to get the race car into the Renegade Series, but I never have the time to get it prepared. Right now, I'm rebuilding my sons rear differential in his cobra and I still have to replace the master cylinder in the Fusion.

Good Luck and we'll be out to see you compete.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Ha I'm in denial about mine, If you want to be competitive in bracket racing you should really run a powerglide or a c-4. NOT a manual lol. but i do it anyway. Well if nothing else the summit dates still run test n tune, so still an opportunity to come have some fun​

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Oh and my dad is going to run his fox at barona this season too. so that will be cool. But his is a straight bracket car, so he will probably do much better then me.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Oh and my dad is going to run his fox at barona this season too. so that will be cool. But his is a straight bracket car, so he will probably do much better then me.
It's all good. I just like to see all the Mustangs at the track...having fun!!!!