• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3rd Annual Make A Wish Car Show at Griot's Garage in Tacoma, WA

Stangette5.0

It is time again to help grant some wishes for kids that are in need. Let get together and do something we all love, show our cars, and raise some money for a very good cause.

The date of the show is August 7, 2011. Roll in is from 8am-10am and the show will start at 10am and continue till 4pm. Trophies will be presented at 3pm.

PM me or email me at anastoian@comcast.net if you are interested in registering. This is an all makes and models show so don't feel like you can only show if you have a Mustang. I have categories of all other makes and models. Preregistering will be $20 and will be required to be prepaid. You can preregister until August 1st. After August 1st it will be $25. Keep in mind, its all for a good cause. If you are interested in the show, please preregister so I can have an idea of how many cars will be attending and how many awards to have ready.

There will also me a raffle for some fun prizes, so bring some cash and take something home.

I can't wait for this show, it was a blast last year, now lets try and do it again this year only better then ever.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Sounds good, this is an event that I will attend. I am sure the Oak Harbor chapter will come out!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am going to put this out at our next meeting.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will be coming and bringing a few from bremerton chapter.... Will we all be able to park together as a club?

Stangette5.0

With the various categories, and being a people's choice show, I was going to have all the mustangs parked together and have all the ones of the same body styles park together. Since it is at griot's, if i can't have you guys park in the same row, you may be across from each other if that's ok. I am willing to work with you guys on parking, but I also want to make it easier for people to vote for cars too, if that makes sense. :)

blackstallion06

Donator
Is it possible to e-mail you, and pay day of show? I dont know if my wife is coming or not. If so we will be bringing to stangs not just one. Maybe if I find another driver I might bring all 3 of our stangs

Stangette5.0

Hey all, so I've been working on putting together the car show and have come up with the final list of categories. Next, I need sponsors for all these awards. The list will be updated as awards get sponsored. Please spread the word and see if you can help get all these sponsored. It's $20 per award and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or to resond to this thread. Lets all help make some wishes come true.
The following trophies are up for sponsering:
Best Ford –
Best 1964-1979 Mustang –
Best Fox Body Mustang –
Best SN95 Mustang –
Best New Edge Mustang –
Best 2005-Present Mustang –
Best Roush -
Best Saleen -
Best SVT Cobra/Lightning –
Best Shelby –
Best GM –
Best Mopar –
Best Euro –
Best Tuner –
Best Domestic Pre 60’s –
Best Euro Pre 60’s –
Best Truck –
Best SUV –
Best Motorcycle –
Most Likely to Get a Ticket In –
Slowest 0-60 –
Most Unique –
Best Grocery Getter –
Best Kids Taxi -
Best Daily Driver -
Best 1st Car for Teen –
Best Trailer Queen –
Best Sleeper/Undercover –
Most Likely to Lose Control –
Best Make Out Car –
Best Under Construction –
Most Likely to be Seen in a Movie –
Best In Car Entertainment –
Best Paint –
Most Likely to do the Best Burn Out –

Stangette5.0

That's why I do that. And I also make it so that one person can not get more then one trophy, to make it equal for everyone. I also forgot, I will have a best club participation award, so I hope to see most of you at the show.

blackstallion06

Donator
Well wickedstangs will take that award for sure... just depends on who takes it home lol.... I am sure we can sponser a few of these we will talk about it betwen pres. soon and let you know

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Are the awards plaques or trophies? Do you have an example of one? Just wondering so if we sponsor one I just wanna see what it looks like.

Stangette5.0

The awards are going to be trophies. I don't have any example pictures of them yet cause I'm going back and forth between a couple.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am going to put this out to the Whidbey chapter, we should be able to do one.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think most of us are going on a cruise to Mount Rainer on Sunday.

blackstallion06

Donator
I think I will talk to Bremerton members as well at wickedwed and see if they like to donate for a trophy