• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

4-5th of june CUCKWALLA RACEWAY OPEN TRACK!!

northerncountry

Hey guys Chuckwalla raceway is having the last open track weekend before they close for the summer ( too hot to race) I am planning on heading out there to get some track time in the vert. I will more than likely go down on Sat morning after I get off of duty and spend the night to run sunday. As ken, ethan and dave can tell you it was wide open on sunday. Check out there website and calender to find " star motorsports track day" and click on it to signup the earlier the cheeper it is. Hope I am not the only one!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Sorry, we won't be able to go, I have no money, and dad has to work. We will be out next time for sure though.

2K7GTCS

I just signed up for the Car Show in Rancho Bernardo that day, so I'm out.
The rest of us are going to try an make it out back out there in Sep or Oct. Hopefully you'll be able to make that one too Jon!

northerncountry

Ok guess it's just me then, I have duty on Friday. I will be heading out to Palm desert on the 4th and running on the 5th, Does anybody have a GoPro camera I can borrow for the track?