• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A Couple Run at Racelegal

01_redfire_GT

I thought some of you might enjoy.

First vid was against a RSX Type S, why I went all out, I don't know but was still nice to see how far ahead I was I guess.

Second race was against a guy in a stang with a 347 stroker, I got the jump off the line which is why I won I suppose but I still think he should have caught me. Oh well, a win is a win. :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I thought some of you might enjoy.

First vid was against a RSX Type S, why I went all out, I don't know but was still nice to see how far ahead I was I guess.

Second race was against a guy in a stang with a 347 stroker, I got the jump off the line which is why I won I suppose but I still think he should have caught me. Oh well, a win is a win. :)

The stang with the 347 looks like IgottaV8

01_redfire_GT

Well for those of you who have raced at this track, you all know how crappy the track is, everyone has traction issues there.

I was running constant 9.2 at 81-82 MPH. My 60 ft's were terrible at 2.4 being my best. No matter if I feathered the clutch, dropped the clutch, no matter what RPM, I am not able to get better traction. I'm hoping with slicks I can come down to atleast a 2 second 60 ft which will hopfully put me at a 8.7-8.8. Ideally thought, I would like a 1.8 or so 60 ft but keep dreaming... :D

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Make sure you have a DS Loop before running slicks.

HP2 and I will be heading up to Barona on the 24th for their T&T. I am still trying to work on my tree and shift points.

01_redfire_GT

I'll have to check out Barona, I heard their track is much better all around, especially traction wise. Maybe I'll see you out there.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
It all depends on what is running, some times the prep is good and others it terrible.

Come on out! WickedStangs is listed as running that night.

40 to race and 10 to spectate, 6 pm to midnight, gates open at 5 pm for Tech.

01_redfire_GT

It all depends on what is running, some times the prep is good and others it terrible.

Come on out! WickedStangs is listed as running that night.

40 to race and 10 to spectate, 6 pm to midnight, gates open at 5 pm for Tech.

Definately, I'll see you there. $40 is worth it if the prep is done right and I can actually get the beast to hook up.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I think Eathans car is faster than a 9.0 even at the "Q"

I may see you guys out there at barona. I have my rear end kit and ordering clutch tommorow. Hopefully will put them in Monday.

gmantheman

Well for those of you who have raced at this track, you all know how crappy the track is, everyone has traction issues there.

I was running constant 9.2 at 81-82 MPH. My 60 ft's were terrible at 2.4 being my best. No matter if I feathered the clutch, dropped the clutch, no matter what RPM, I am not able to get better traction. I'm hoping with slicks I can come down to atleast a 2 second 60 ft which will hopfully put me at a 8.7-8.8. Ideally thought, I would like a 1.8 or so 60 ft but keep dreaming... :D

I went that day as well. The prep was crap. I couldn't even hook with M&H drag radials. As matter of fact I could of ran on street tires and got the same times. (9.4 and 9.5)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Clutch, throw out bearing, piolet bushing ordered.... you gotta love American muscle. 400$ worth of parts-military discount= 317$ and free shipping