• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

All Ford Car Show N.C. Transportation Museum Aug 6th

bonesgt

All Ford Car Show N.C. Transportation Museum
Aug 6th
Free to enter, free for spectators. Open to all makes and models of Fords.
MY father, son and me went up here many years ago, and my father has been wanting to go back up for a visit, so why not..trains and cars with family, what could be better!

To register call Bob Hopkins at 704-636-2889 ext. 256 or e-mail carshows@nctrans.org

If you have never been, this is a cool museum with a lot to offer.
http://nctrans.org/Home.aspx

Meeting location: Citgo Corner Mart Hwy 14 and I-85 roll out by 6:45am!
Any body from SC want to go & meet up, get with me on here or facebook.

97tisatoy

Hope that Everyone Had aGreat Time@ Mustang Week@ MyrtleBeach!!,Heat Stroke and,work prevented Me from Going,Hope that Everyone Had aTruely Blessed Weekend this Weekend!!!<Looking forward to being able to go to the August Wicked Stangs Meeting@ Quaker Steak and Luube Saturday Everyone Have A Truely Blessed Week this Coming Week,I am also bringing a New set of center caps that would not fit My Saleen SC wheels ,They are Gt center Caps all 4 for 40.00Dollars

mustangtim

South Carolina
I have to work saurday, so I want be able to make it. I will spread the word about the show. I will get off work it time for the meeting at 5:00. We are expecting a good turn out!

97tisatoy

My Wife want aDivorce,She say's that The Love,Is Gone in our Relationship,So,I Have Been Moving out and,Trying to move into a New Place !!! Have a Great Weekend Everybody,Sorry this is Short Notice But,I just did not feel like riding over after the above and,trying to move also!! Have A Blessed Weekend Everybody !!!!, I will Have the New Center Cap with Me @ work next Week!!!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
My Wife want aDivorce,She say's that The Love,Is Gone in our Relationship,So,I Have Been Moving out and,Trying to move into a New Place !!! Have a Great Weekend Everybody,Sorry this is Short Notice But,I just did not feel like riding over after the above and,trying to move also!! Have A Blessed Weekend Everybody !!!!, I will Have the New Center Cap with Me @ work next Week!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that hope everything works out.. If you need to talk or anything just let me know... Good Luck..

mustangtim

South Carolina
I am so sorry to hear that Rick, if there is anything I can do just let me know.