• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone Order From American Muscle Lately

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yes! Seems like they are havung some issues. I ordered in March a suspension kit fir the fox. It took them almost 2 months (i was emailing every week) to let me know that they aren't carryung that kit anymore. I ordered rear upper and lower control arms, the upper's were made to big (the side that bolts to the axle) and while looking at them they weren't even the same size. I just got notified that I won't be able to get those for another 12 weeks.I am starting to get disappointed in them.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Yes! Seems like they are havung some issues. I ordered in March a suspension kit fir the fox. It took them almost 2 months (i was emailing every week) to let me know that they aren't carryung that kit anymore. I ordered rear upper and lower control arms, the upper's were made to big (the side that bolts to the axle) and while looking at them they weren't even the same size. I just got notified that I won't be able to get those for another 12 weeks.I am starting to get disappointed in them.
worried now :( I just ordered parts for the Shelby and they are taking to long.. I haven't ordered parts in a long time..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
worried now :( I just ordered parts for the Shelby and they are taking to long.. I haven't ordered parts in a long time..

I had to keep bugging them. They kept saying next week, next week. Finally after 2 months of the BS they said O we discontinued that suspension kit, really it took you 2 months to tell me that! I am currently looking for another place to order from til they get their shit together....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I had to keep bugging them. They kept saying next week, next week. Finally after 2 months of the BS they said O we discontinued that suspension kit, really it took you 2 months to tell me that! I am currently looking for another place to order from til they get their shit together....
Wow I wonder if they’re checking on our site I just got a tracking number