• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

axle and diff install

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
On Sunday the 23rd, Todd and I will be working at Todd's shop in National City. We will be installing a 31 spline diff that has carbon clutches and 31 spline superior axles. If anyone would like to come out and help with the install it would be greatly appreciated. We will be meeting there at 9am.
Thanks guys
155 west 35th street. Suite E, National City, 91950

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I will be there and I hope some of you join us. This is a great opportunity to see axle bearings and seals come out and go back in and see how the rear of your car is assembled. WickedStangs Install Shop is back to WORK!!!!!

Red

I'm taking my son back up to UCLA tomorrow. I'd rather be helping you guys the driving in the L.A. Traffic.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
thanks to Todd, Dave and Danny for your help today. the rear end is great and cant wait to get it on the drag strip with these new drag radials i got.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Glad you got it done.
the shitty part is that the diff was not my problem. it was the lower control arm bushings being blown out. So i have a great rear end now and will be buying some solid lower control arms so this does not happen to me again. my rear end clutches were on there final leg anyways, they had no material left so this needed to be done in the near future anyways.