• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona April 3rd

spdpilot

Last Barona Test and Tune before MVW-III

Last time to test before the big event

Anyone going?

M

Mustangcwo

I'm having my heads grooved this week and should be ready to run by the 3rd. I'll have to do a little testing on the backroad before the 3rd, but I'm down.

spdpilot

Cool! Sounds like there is lots of interest. It is a night race on Saturday only. 4pm to 10pm.

I like the times.....normally it is 6-12...but I like the 4pm start time. More like half day and half night.

If we get some more of you confirmed I will bring out my portable gas bbq. But I ain't bringing it if there is only one or two of you there.

Hopefully I will have my trailer by then to tow out the new Pro 5.0 race car!

spdpilot

I am going to this event. If anyone in North County is interested in cruising up, let me know.

I just got my car out of SMOG Jail. Passed yesterday. Evap crap is a pain in the ass. But she is ready. Now it is time to add the parts!

Ford1288

Donator
So dissappointed I cant go. My little brother has a competition I need to go support in L.A... Have fun and drive safe.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm 99% sure I will be there.

Glenn, I can't speak for other, but having a BBQ sounds good. Let us know what to bring. Also, not sure who else is going. But looks like its you, me, killerbee, and blackstallion.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'm not going to make this I will be moving this weekend.