• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Business cards

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I will look into it.. If you know anycompany I should go and visit let me know...

98Stang

I think once i can get my hands on some business cards NC chapter will be going real strong! I swear its mustang city out here because of Fort Bragg

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
A business card is a business card and a wickedstang shirt is still a wickedstang shirt regardless color or style.. What does it matter if they are different or the same we are still represnting? This is almost starting to sound like HM making it "UNIFORMITY". Should we all get the same hoods?

98Stang

A business card is a business card and a wickedstang shirt is still a wickedstang shirt regardless color or style.. What does it matter if they are different or the same we are still represnting? This is almost starting to sound like HM making it "UNIFORMITY". Should we all get the same hoods?
I agree with what you're saying 1WKDRSH, but also see what emilio is saying... i personally like the same business card design and the shirts were so sick!! so why not be uniform about it...to each their own i guess

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Not everybody likes one style. It don't really matter to me cause I make my own cards and shirts.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

This is not about controlling what everyone does or catering to what everyone likes (you can't please everyone). This is about trying to create an image that is recogized universally (like coca-cola, target, etc). Each chapter can have there own stuff, but I want each chapter to have at least one thing the same that will start creating the universal look. Where ever you go, when people see the logo, they will think "Wicked Stangs".

Example:
033_target.pngcocacola076.pngDSC_1707.JPG

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think regardless of style it still says wickedstangs at the end IMO. Each chapter should have what they want since we are all not the same. We like the big banners in back you guys like the ones that just say wickedstangs across the windshield for example. This is starting to sound like HCM, lol

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I think regardless of style it still says wickedstangs at the end IMO. Each chapter should have what they want since we are all not the same. We like the big banners in back you guys like the ones that just say wickedstangs across the windshield for example. This is starting to sound like HCM, lol

We ARE all the same. We are all Wicked Stangs, regardless of the chapter location. Like I said, each chapter can do their own thing, BUT we all need to have at least 1 thing the same. I want to start creating a universal image ~ that's it. This is hardly like the ridiculous sh** from HCM. This is not even worth mentioning....

98Stang

This is not about controlling what everyone does or catering to what everyone likes (you can't please everyone). This is about trying to create an image that is recogized universally (like coca-cola, target, etc). Each chapter can have there own stuff, but I want each chapter to have at least one thing the same that will start creating the universal look. Where ever you go, when people see the logo, they will think "Wicked Stangs".

Example:
View attachment 2080View attachment 2081View attachment 2082
amen! lol