• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CALENDER OF EVENTS

Chris405guy

Hey guys! I am new here but, I was jus wondering is tgere a calender of events for okc,ok or what cause all i see on here is old post from 2013 and 2014 would love to cruise with u guys . Jus wondering whats up for 2015 fill me in

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys! I am new here but, I was jus wondering is tgere a calender of events for okc,ok or what cause all i see on here is old post from 2013 and 2014 would love to cruise with u guys . Jus wondering whats up for 2015 fill me in
Hey Chris, I take it your from OK... Well not sure what is going on over there, I have been trying to contact the folks that help start wicked stangs and they have not responded back to me... Welcome to our Forum and hope you enjoy your stay... I will keep you posted if I hear anything..

Chris405guy

K thanx man I want to sell my pony off but I don't know of any cruise is there anything going on around here maybe be more in the spring and summer

Chris405guy, Apologies I haven't been keeping up with events here either as Inhave been laid up the past couple of weeks. I just found out yesterday that there was a cars and coffee yesterday and a 2 hour cruise put on by the OMC. I didn't go to either as I was on a different mission in Tulsa. Did you happen to make any of those?

Chris405guy

No man im riding on v6 rims right now kinda embarrased lol still waiting to buy my rims lol i got one lol 3 more to go. No but i will have them by march but im still looking forward to spring , and OMC are they a bunch of older folk cause im more into spur of the moment type cruises and stuff people my age and stuff

Chris405guy

No man im riding on v6 rims right now kinda embarrased lol still waiting to buy my rims lol i got one lol 3 more to go. No but i will have them by march but im still looking forward to spring , and OMC are they a bunch of older folk cause im more into spur of the moment type cruises and stuff people my age and stuff
Even though im getting old myself..... lol