• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Insurance

Streetbat

Donator
So at the moment I have Nationwide.

Which, funny story, when I first saw this Nationwide Mustang Club, I thought it was part of the Nationwide insurance. Now here's why, have you ever noticed, especially with Google, if you search for a particular team schedule on Google search from then on it will update you on their scores. How about it knowing where you live or work without you ever inputting it in. I thought Facebook was doing the exact something like Google. So when this nationwide club popped on my Facebook, I thought Facebook knew I had Nationwide insurance by acquiring my internet searches.

Anyway, I wanted to know what car insurance you guys would recommend. If you know of any cheap and reliable car insurance companies.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Cheap and reliable insurance, don't think they exist. It's either cheap or reliable, never both. Which one do you prefer?

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I have geico, they have more discounts then I can count, and I've never had anything but great customer service from them. My monthly payment has continued to decrease the longer I've had them. I pay 174 a month now for full coverage with rental and roadside assistance on my '12 GT, '04 f350 and 91 LX.

Another little bit, I have only filed one insurance claim from a wreck that wasn't my fault with explorer insurance. Biggest nightmare ever, the claims rep would take 2 or more days just to return a phone call, and when it was all done it took 4 months to get my car back on the road. My mom coincidentally became a geico claims rep some time ago (after I had already switched to them) and informed me that their company policy is claims reps are required to return a call in 4 hours or less or they get written up. If that's not customer service I don't know what is!

End rant lol

IG: leesweitzerracing
FB: familyaffairmustangs

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have geico, they have more discounts then I can count, and I've never had anything but great customer service from them. My monthly payment has continued to decrease the longer I've had them. I pay 174 a month now for full coverage with rental and roadside assistance on my '12 GT, '04 f350 and 91 LX.

Another little bit, I have only filed one insurance claim from a wreck that wasn't my fault with explorer insurance. Biggest nightmare ever, the claims rep would take 2 or more days just to return a phone call, and when it was all done it took 4 months to get my car back on the road. My mom coincidentally became a geico claims rep some time ago (after I had already switched to them) and informed me that their company policy is claims reps are required to return a call in 4 hours or less or they get written up. If that's not customer service I don't know what is!

End rant lol

IG: leesweitzerracing
FB: familyaffairmustangs

Its that old saying. You get what you pay for. Its especially true with insurance company.

luckychance

i switched from farmers to wawanesa 10 years ago and never looked back. i still get notices to switch over but every time i look wawanesa is still the cheapest and no one so far has been able to match them. customer service is pretty good too, they took care of my issue with my truck and wifes car on separate occassions quickly and effectively. highly recommend them

i switched from farmers to wawanesa 10 years ago and never looked back. i still get notices to switch over but every time i look wawanesa is still the cheapest and no one so far has been able to match them. customer service is pretty good too, they took care of my issue with my truck and wifes car on separate occassions quickly and effectively. highly recommend them

@luckychance , where have you been? Anyway, I have USAA only because I was originally on my dad's plan. It's not the cheapest, but they'll definitely take care of you. I heard Allstate is good, too.

luckychance

life got in the way lol. I moved, got married and got into a nursing program so i have been busy. Hopefully Ill be able to make some events in the summer. I saw you are stepping down, I appreciate your commitment and leadership JP, you were an asset to the club. Hopefully we run into each other again down the road.