• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car, Truck, Bike Show Nov. 29th

bonesgt

Nov 29th, 2009
Quaker Steak & Lube
10 Chrome Drive
Greenville, SC 29615
Cost: $15 per vehicle
Show will run 2pm to 5pm
Classes: Top 10 along with Best Engine, Best Interior, Best Paint, Best Car, Best Truck, Best Bike, and Best Specialty

Proceeds with be going to help Keith & Sarah Garrett and their son Logan who has spina bifida.

There will be door prizes, 50/50 raffle and a Silent Auction
Also Live Music

OK Gang, weather is not looking good for Sunday (I hope weather man is WRONG).

IF it is raining at 10am Sunday morning, we are going to call it, and reschedule for Nov 29th the following Sunday same time and place.

This will be sponsored by SoutheasternFoxbodies and our members are ask to attend, but will NOT be in the Judged part of the show

Please help us spread the word and get as many people to enter as you can, so we can help this family out with their bills.
The cruise-in last Sunday kinda fell apart on us, so no money was raised for the family.
Nov_Car_Show_Flyer_edited-2_Large_.jpg

mustangtim

South Carolina
I hate that last sunday kind a fell apart I will be there & spread the word this is a good cause I hope there is a good turn out

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Hey all the sc ws members, and anyone else that wants to meet at cherrydale to cruise to this. Well be meeting at 12 pm next sat. Were gonna leave around 1230. Lets make a good showing for this. It would be closer for me to go straight to QS&L but I'm gonna ride out and meet everyone at Cherrydale in front of the dressbarn. Where we met for that mountain run that time. This would be a great time to clean the cars up and make a great showing for our club. It'll also be a great time for new members to meet some of the founding members, and a great time so show off any rescent mods. Pm for any qeustions.

bonesgt

Hey all the sc ws members, and anyone else that wants to meet at cherrydale to cruise to this. Well be meeting at 12 pm next sat. Were gonna leave around 1230. Lets make a good showing for this. It would be closer for me to go straight to QS&L but I'm gonna ride out and meet everyone at Cherrydale in front of the dressbarn. Where we met for that mountain run that time. This would be a great time to clean the cars up and make a great showing for our club. It'll also be a great time for new members to meet some of the founding members, and a great time so show off any rescent mods. Pm for any qeustions.

BUT Most importantly, you will be helping out a fellow mustang family that is in needs of our support!

bonesgt

OK Gang, weather is not looking good for Sunday (I hope weather man is WRONG).

IF it is raining at 10am Sunday morning, we are going to call it, and reschedule for Nov 29th the following Sunday same time and place.

mustangtim

South Carolina
after the rain that messed up the show on the 22nd finally got to have the show and what it was there was a realy good turn out this was a great show it looks like there was a lot of money raised whitch is the most important thing