• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Checking In

Shane361

Whats up fukers:tea:

Well I am just into this deployment now. Turned over the ship from the other crew and they are back stateside. I have ALOT of work to do to get this place up to my standards. Temp is great and not looking forward to it doubling to 140. We are moving into flats rite now so I will be living better than had I been living on the ship like every other deployment. Pay is great, tax free, perdiem, sea pay, haz pay, base pay...AND NO WIFE.(lol) You would be suprised at the dumbass married guys in the Navy who work to support their wives shopping habits and leave them not even enough money to enjoy a meal out in town once a week. SUCKERS

Mach1Maurader should be pulling the motor very soon so interesting info to come from that! Then we can see from there where we need to go. If I can afford a 3.4 Whipple then I'm going that route along with an engine to hold it. Might be looking at a new fuel system and clutch also. Gotta Jet....Hope all is well with you all.-Shane

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well Shane the weather is nice over there now. I think was low 100's when we left there. Now I am freezing my ass off in hong kong. I cant wait to get back to sunny San diego. Its hard to go from 120+ to 50 degrees