• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Clutch replacement

Oscar (FOKE)

Donator
Hi guys new to forum, looking for help, my clutch is going out and i dont know of any dependable shops or mechanics in the san diego area, does anyone know of any? thanx in advance for the help.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Pretty straightforward DIY project, just time consuming. But if you want a shop, I believe summit clutch is a pretty good shop. Mustangcwo (sd chapter vp) swears by them.

Oscar (FOKE)

Donator
Pretty straightforward DIY project, just time consuming. But if you want a shop, I believe summit clutch is a pretty good shop. Mustangcwo (sd chapter vp) swears by them.
Dont really have the time to do it myself, plus i wouldnt be up too the challenge :/ and im also gonna check that shop, thanx for the help

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well we as a club do install days and you can get your parts installed for way cheaper then a shop will do. Hit up mustangcwo, he coordinates all of those. And he's a very capable mechanic. Good way to save money, spend time with the club and even learn something new :)

93slvrfox

It is a King Cobra pressure plate. The clutch disk is what is beefed up. Its all dependent on your application. This clutch is probably the easiest pedal I have had in a while.