• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Coffee and cars; Oklahoma City

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
410.jpg392.jpg390.jpg Well coffee and cars wasn't as great as it should have been, the rain made it not so pleasant this morning especially after spending nearly 2 hours last night detailing my car for the show, and it rained.:( So it took a bit for the rain to stop this morning and afterwards I headed up there. The turn out up there wasn't what is usually was, especially with no members going becasue of the rain. Usually there are around 500 to 1000 people attend, but because of the rain, around 350 to 400 showed up. I did decide to go up there an represent the club solo. It really is a cool deal, the car show is every first Saturday of every month. you can find it on facebook under Coffee and Cars in Oklahoma City. Here some photos of some of the great Mustangs up there that Me and Mitchell will hope to get on board here..

Yours truly410.jpg392.jpg390.jpg

I will post more photos later, here are some of the photos from the show, as you can see the pavement is still wet, :(

Matt
Oklahoma VP