• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise set for Sept 18th

B

blue2010

We are having a cruise on Sept 18th at 4pm. We will meet in the mustang parking lot as usual. We will then take back roads to meridian and cruise up to reno, once on reno we will head to the state fair and cruise around. Then grab some good ole turkey legs or what ever food you prefer. Then either stay for a bit or cruise around some more.

B

blue2010

Actually they are going amazing, i dont have a paypal or i would upgrade and post pics, we had a cruise 0ct 16 th, and we are having the final cruise for 2011 the 29th of this month, its already cold here and i mean i woke up to 40 degree weather today. I need lots of decal, i will get a final total soon and then get it to you. if i buy over 15 at once would shipping be alittle different?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Actually they are going amazing, i dont have a paypal or i would upgrade and post pics, we had a cruise 0ct 16 th, and we are having the final cruise for 2011 the 29th of this month, its already cold here and i mean i woke up to 40 degree weather today. I need lots of decal, i will get a final total soon and then get it to you. if i buy over 15 at once would shipping be alittle different?
your account was upgraded a long time ago.. now you don't have excuses..:) And yes if you buy more than 15, The price would go down...

B

blue2010

lol, i didnt even notice, my bad and thanks, also, i when i order all the decals i will throw in the extra for upgrading my account