• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

December Events

WKDRED

Virginia Chapter President
Staff member
This month is crazy with all of the holidays coming up so we will not be having an official Virginia meet as of right now. However, there are two events in the area that I know of at this time if anyone is interested in attending:
-Cars and Coffee in Richmond 12/20 at 8am I believe. If you need information on this please contact me. I'll have to do a little digging to find out the location as I don't know it off the top of my head.

-Holiday Lights Cruise in Norfolk at the Botanical Gardens at 5pm. If you would like to attend this you need to get ahold of Scott Brubaker or join the event page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/614787698648218/

Everyone stay safe and enjoy the holidays with your loved ones! We will pick back up with our monthly meets in January. Feel free to stir up some activity on the facebook page or bombard our instagram! If y'all need anything over the next few weeks, please do not hesitate to let me know. :)

-Lauren