• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Discounts at American Muscle

sixxstringgod

High Desert President
I bought my stuff last year. You should seen it I got 300lbs of boxes delivered to my friends house at once. That code woulda been useful to have. Oh well, I know here pretty quick I gotta get my axle shafts, c&c plates and a few other items. So I'll definitely be using that code. Too bad WS don't have discount with MMR or CHP. That's what I'm doing this year. New engine and KB 2.1. :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I called today to see which code was available and the guy told me that warmup10 was no longer active and also that WICTANG91709 wasn't active as well

Really? Just used it and it was. There's no reason why our's is not working. Go to checkout and plug in our code and see if it works. You won't have to pay at that point, but you can find out before the sale is finalize.

Foxbodies205

Really? Just used it and it was. There's no reason why our's is not working. Go to checkout and plug in our code and see if it works. You won't have to pay at that point, but you can find out before the sale is finalize.
Cool man thanks a lot! Just have to bare with me I'll catch on to the ordering thing soon enough. HAHA!

Foxbodies205

I just wonna say thanks for the advice on typing in the code, tried it out today and it gave me the 5% discount, I guess I'll be learning how to put a top on pretty soon, looks intimidating! If you know anyone that could give me some tips that would sure be appreciated. Again thanks a lot man!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just wonna say thanks for the advice on typing in the code, tried it out today and it gave me the 5% discount, I guess I'll be learning how to put a top on pretty soon, looks intimidating! If you know anyone that could give me some tips that would sure be appreciated. Again thanks a lot man!

Anytime. That's what we're here for. As for putting a top up, I can't help you on that, but maybe another member here have some experience. There's always Google. LOL!