• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FNG Here

Reaper52

Hey all, as it shows I'm the FNG around here and I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Jason and I'm stationed in San Diego. I have served in the Marine Corps for 4 years with another 4 to go. I recently purchased a 2013 Mustang GT and was looking for a Mustang club to join when I stumbled onto this page. I'm wondering about any upcoming events that I can come to and begin the process of joining the San Diego Chapter. Any help is appreciated!
fde4d771b3d3e6b44353c9a85b5d0161.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to WickedStangs!

There's a get together next Wednesday at a Starbucks in Chula Vista. The location is under the "events" tab above.

Crumba60

Donna posted the event in the forums. I just created the event on the calender to remind those who don't go threw the forums.

Reaper52

I found it, thanks subzero. Ill try my best to make it, depends on if I have any late flights to work that day.

Welcome! Cool ride. I like the wheels. As for upcoming events, there's Starbucks on the 21st and the weekly C'Bad Cars on Saturday mornings. Not sure who's planning on going on the 17th, but I'm aiming for the one on the 24th.

Reaper52

Thanks St3rl1ng and wickedbird. I found a few pics of your Mustang on here St3rl1ng, pretty sick custom work done to it. I should be able make it to C'Bad Cars on the 24th if all else fails.

Reaper52

Thanks Warrior. Looking forward to taking it out to some shows and continually making it unique.