• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Going after the Illegal's vote!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
WTF???!!!! This just show how ass backward this administration is. They have the nerve to post up this PSA? God, we are in trouble. November and 2012 can't get here soon enough. Hopefully we will still have a country in 2012.

DrunkFatguy

If they(Obama Admin) couldn't get you to vote for them they simply got someone that would vote for them and this is their payoff/kickback.

SnakeDrvr

Anyone hear that FORD has a new slogan? Ford still is First On Race Day. But, now is also known as FORD: Free Of Retarded Democrats

Shells04Mach

that is total bull ****!! i can not believe that they would put out a video like that!! i agree 2012 can not get here soon enough, and this is the guy that my husband has to call his boss!! f@#! that!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
I would like to see another friggen assaination and I mean of damned near ever friggen crooked member in our Congress.......wait that would be damned near all of them. I personally think that every president and all leaders shall serve in one of our branches of the military. If they cant serve our country how in the hell can they run it? Articles like this make me wanna turn into a very very bad man!!!!!!!!

Shells04Mach

i agree with you yose!! they should have to serve, that way they know what they are sending our husbands, father, and sons into!! and not just the coast guard, but the army, navy, marines, or even the air force!!

Mach1Marauder

i agree with you yose!! they should have to serve, that way they know what they are sending our husbands, father, and sons into!! and not just the coast guard, but the army, navy, marines, [FONT="<b><a href="javascript://">Arial Black</a></b>"][SIZE="<a href="javascript://"><font size="6">6</font></a>"]or even the air force!![/SIZE][/FONT]
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GLDNPNY

OK everyone, cool your jets.....

Yes this does seem to be typical left wing liberal pandering to underprivileged and likely undocumented workers. But you have to look at this from a different angle. Question...why do so many businesses hire illegal aliens/undocumented workers? Because they can get away with paying them crappy wages and working them long hours. Yes it is true that our low prices on consumer goods are bought on the back of migrant workers. Yes there are a plethora of jobs out there that no American citizen wants to do. But that is the ONLY reason that it is so easy for undocumented workers to do just that......work. If the DOL starts going after the employers because they are forcing a **** wage in exchange for some work, I think it will actually help the DHS and ICE. IF it works it will take away the main impetus for employers to hire illegals. Sure it has a sappy human rights spin to it. But if the ability to pay low wages for illegals dries up and the employers have to pay a fair wage then I guarantee you will see a staunch in the flow of easily obtainable low paying jobs. If it works it could be actually at least slow down the flood of illegals.

At least that's my two cents....

Eric

Renegade

OK everyone, cool your jets.....

Yes this does seem to be typical left wing liberal pandering to underprivileged and likely undocumented workers. But you have to look at this from a different angle. Question...why do so many businesses hire illegal aliens/undocumented workers? Because they can get away with paying them crappy wages and working them long hours. Yes it is true that our low prices on consumer goods are bought on the back of migrant workers. Yes there are a plethora of jobs out there that no American citizen wants to do. But that is the ONLY reason that it is so easy for undocumented workers to do just that......work. If the DOL starts going after the employers because they are forcing a **** wage in exchange for some work, I think it will actually help the DHS and ICE. IF it works it will take away the main impetus for employers to hire illegals. Sure it has a sappy human rights spin to it. But if the ability to pay low wages for illegals dries up and the employers have to pay a fair wage then I guarantee you will see a staunch in the flow of easily obtainable low paying jobs. If it works it could be actually at least slow down the flood of illegals.

At least that's my two cents....

Eric

sorry but i do not agree with that part, there is no job that is below me. if i needed the money id take any job i could get, and i know im not the only one, im tired of hearing the "immigrants" out here complaining that they HAVE to work in the fields because we wont. My grand parents and my parents worked in the fields before theirs ever even snuck into this country, its their own faults that they work for low wages. Them allowing their selves to work for those lower than legal wages forced our parents and grand parents out of the fields. you would be a fool to think that many of us wouldn't take a job out in the fields.

GLDNPNY

sorry but i do not agree with that part, there is no job that is below me. if i needed the money id take any job i could get, and i know im not the only one, im tired of hearing the "immigrants" out here complaining that they HAVE to work in the fields because we wont. My grand parents and my parents worked in the fields before theirs ever even snuck into this country, its their own faults that they work for low wages. Them allowing their selves to work for those lower than legal wages forced our parents and grand parents out of the fields. you would be a fool to think that many of us wouldn't take a job out in the fields.

OK, granted, if it was the only job you could get I am sure you wouldn't hesitate to pick produce or do the undesireable portions of slaughterhouse but you would not do it for the wages that some illegal workers do. You would demand fair wages and you would deserve them.

And as someone who was made to pick cotton and corn as a younger child not because I needed the money but rather needed to avoid my father's wrath I can tell you that it would be VERY taxing to do it day in and day out. I actually have great respect for anyone who can do that constantly. Not me.