• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got my wife something special for her v6

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I picked this up locally today.
IMG959000.jpg

2011-03-27_20-01-11_823.jpg

2011-03-27_20-01-28_607.jpg

2011-03-27_20-01-41_793.jpg

I know I have some things to buy, but have the main part bought. I have the stock injectors and all from a 1990 thunderbird. They're 30#. I need the intercooler and one pipe. Need some front pullies and brackets. I got all you see for only $275

96PuttStang

nice!!! ive been wantin to do the same thing with my sixer plz post pics and stats. thats awesome i know she will have fun

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
my charged v6 using the m90 was over 400rwhp. I will let you know right now there are alot of mods you need to do besides what you would think. It took me around 200 man hours to complete that install.

eaton m90 charger top end swap on a 95 v6. I should have pics on my album of my v6

96PuttStang

my charged v6 using the m90 was over 400rwhp. I will let you know right now there are alot of mods you need to do besides what you would think. It took me around 200 man hours to complete that install.

when u did urs did u have to do split port and all the goodies that went with it?

kevin

Omg thats awesome! you are going to love your car heather! and it being a 5spd. oh Yea! Nice find bryan. Going to have to come by and check everything out.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
no the tbird sc isd not a split port injection system. in fact 99-04 v6 mustangs that want to go with a eaton m90 setup froma tbird sc or cougar xr7 must switch there heads in order to fit the blower onto it.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
just some of the mods needed will bea thunderbird sc alternator, thunderbird sc water pump, brackets, the double crank pulley, two new belts. the problem with the belts are is if you want to use all tbird sc belts you must replace all pulleys with t bird sc pulleys as they are 8 rib pulleys. if you do like i did i left my v6 pulleys and had to custom order a belt that was the length of the t bird sc belt but only has 6 ribs. your ac compressor must be flipped and since you flip it you must get your ac lines customized to be able to keep your ac. The throttlle cable bracket is different from the tbird sc so you will have to fabricate a new bracket for it to bolt into the plenum. there are more mods you will have to do before installing the kit. And remember before starting the project purchase all parts I am saying because they are all special order parts and take a while for part stores to get in. Ill think of what else you have to do but i hope this gives you a little better idea

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I'm telling you buy what I a. Saying to avoid issues and delays. I've been there done that. But I can only reccomend my advice.