• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

great night at the Q

KillerBee

I know its hard to believe but yes I was hooking at the Q last Friday and had my best run yet a 7.900 @ 88 mph and a 1.803 60 ft. it was a good night

Red

I don't believe it. You were hooking at the Q? Grats on your best run.​

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
yes they did, it was a del sol or something like that doing the new obstacle course

was there a lot of people there cus i totally forgot about it. read that if it's not a big success the new course will not return cus it's just a trial run. and where was the course located at?

KillerBee

thanks guys it was my fastest 1/8 mile run to date so I was really happy with it :) but as far as keeping up with Danny yea it would be a good battle Vortech Vs. Kenne bell that sounds like a fun race to me ;) o and the new event was put on the track right next to the one they were running for drag racing so it was between the concrete railings not the best place for something like that.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
thanks guys it was my fastest 1/8 mile run to date so I was really happy with it :) but as far as keeping up with Danny yea it would be a good battle Vortech Vs. Kenne bell that sounds like a fun race to me ;) o and the new event was put on the track right next to the one they were running for drag racing so it was between the concrete railings not the best place for something like that.

heard a car smashed into a pole on the new course.