• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey all.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Just a quick note to let you guys know I am still alive and haven't forgotten about you. Currently in Maine stationed at SERE School. Samantha is buried under about 400 feet of snow(exaggeration I know but you get the point). She still has yet to hit 50K miles. Sitting at 47K right now. Not bad for an 07. I am going to need new springs soon, thinking about H&R Sportlines. I also want a pro chamber for her. I have put her on a back burner for awhile due to deployment followed by transferring from Hawaii to here and being gone every other week in the field. But it is time to start taking care of her better. She will be getting a permanent spot in the garage next to Sky (04 Azure Blue Mach) this week. Anyway, hope all you guys are doing well and having fun in the SOCAL sun. Miss hanging out with that crew. Countdown is at 7 years tip I move back to Cali. Take care all.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'll still be here and ready to rip through the mountains with you. Heck, I might be ready to retire for a second time!!!

Great to hear from you and good to know that the cars are doing well; even in the bitter cold.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Definitely Todd!

She sure is and all the snow is off her now she is comfortably dried out.