• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hey im back

xSkillz

Hey i came to one meeting in june right before deployment. Ive been back since feb 5. So looking to go out with everyone and find out when the next meets r n everything so i can successfully join the club. Looking fwd to hearing back from you guys. My phone number is 4108527626

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
We have gone through a little bit of change, but you'll enjoy the new beginnings...returning to the old school racing club. Welcome back and happy to have you back in the states.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey i came to one meeting in june right before deployment. Ive been back since feb 5. So looking to go out with everyone and find out when the next meets r n everything so i can successfully join the club. Looking fwd to hearing back from you guys. My phone number is 4108527626
Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
nice, I just got back from deployment feb 29th. Yes we will be adding some events to the page, not required attendance if you can attend then attend if not its ok! more beer for next time, or cigars for Todd and I