• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hood on a 2000 stang

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
them fenders are nice.....weight reduction on redbull!!!! LOL

ears

just throwin it in, ive seen what happens to fiberglass body parts with any kind of normal use..... id recommend somethin like poly. i mean its up to you obviously but id spend the couple of extra bucks for good material. just me. but that hood looks good man.... for the blower i mean. atleast you would actually have a reason for a cowel. so many people run around with a cowl just for a good look........ youll actually have somethin under there to make a decent cowl worth having.

ya know joker is just using a mach hood. which looks sik and has a perfect opening for a decent shaker,,, of course the shaker itself would be purely asthetic but it would give you plenty of room to play. for the blower. kinda better safe than sorry scenario

yosemiddysam

Donator
What is to let you know....show up with 100 bucks and you can have them. I am still keeping the two good ones for my car. By good I mean no imperfections. I paid 500 bucks for all 4 so you are getting a good deal.