• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How We Conduct Ourselves At Shows and Events

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, I sure hope everyone knows this.

When we are together as a group and we are invited to shows or any other events. When arriving or leaving a show. We will conduct ourselfs in a professional manner. Remember we are representing Wicked Stangs... There will be no and I mean no burn outs. Save that stuff for the track.

All, This is a little brief and I will be updating the info on here... Please if you are egged on don't do it...

Don't be this guy...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I know we have not had any instances but this is just a reminder and thank you everyone for all your cooperation.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Kyle, it all varies from chapter to chapter. Each chapter have their own schedule. My recommendation is to keep an eye on the event section to see when something is happening in your chapter. If you have something going on, go ahead and post it up in your chapter section. Stephen (Fighting Sailor) may be busy with school right now and the holiday season sometimes keep members pretty busy with family things, but if you feel like a cruise or know of a local get together, post it up in your chapter's page and see who can come out.

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
ok, thanks for the heads up. guess i shall try to reach Stephen when he is available. oddly enough i go to school with him and every time i pass his car i always get just a bit jealous. lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
ok, thanks for the heads up. guess i shall try to reach Stephen when he is available. oddly enough i go to school with him and every time i pass his car i always get just a bit jealous. lol

LOL....you're not the only one. He always take care of his baby, especially when he was out in San Diego with us.

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
he must have put quite a bit of money into it. it literally looks like an actual dragster almost. wonder if mine could keep up if we ever drag raced at a drag strip......*starts to imagine the race*

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm not sure what he has done to it mechanically since he went back to Texas. But exterior, he has put a lot of money into making it look good.