• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

HP Tuners Coming to San Diego, California

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
ttslogosm.png

We have the dates set for The Beginners Seminar, which will be held in San Diego,CA at Dante's Modular Performance Shop.

What exactly is going to happen? Check out this video from the Ohio Class 2010 at the Mustang Dyno Facility:

In the class we will be going over VE and MAF Tuning, to tuning a complete heads/cam/forced induction car for the beginner, using Hp Tuners.

We have a lot of fun learning to tune using laptops and the Hp Tuners software.

On day one, we will be going through the tuning concepts in the classroom with the students using Hp Tuners and their laptops.

On day two the students will be tuning on the dyno on fellow students cars. Each student will have a turn tuning on the dyno.

The cost is $769 - Early Bird Price available until 10/23/10 then retail $849, which covers the tuition, breakfast and lunch both days. Call us at 727-264-8875 to register or visit our website http://www.thetuningschool.com/seminars.html.

NOTE: If you currently own the Beginners Learn-at-Home version of the course and are interested in attending the live seminar, the seminar is offered to you at a reduced price. Please contact us at (727) 264-8875 or at info@thetuningschool.com to learn more about this reduced pricing.

boostedmach

I'd be interested, I have duty that sunday...if we are not out to sea that is. I'll see if some one will swap duty days with me.