• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Install Party.

str3ck

Hi guys and gals,

I'm looking for someone that might be able to host an install party. I've got a 2013 Boss 302 and I need to get installed and set of ARH longtube headers and matching x-pipe. On top of that I have a complete vortech kit I need to install as well.

Given enough time and a location, I could do all this on my own. However I currently live in an apartment, so I have no location. And with my current job, unless I ask for vacation, I never know when I'll have time off.

So I've asked for some vacation time from Feb-7th through the 11th, which I plan on getting all this taken care of. So if anyone is willing to host the install party, please let me know. I'm willing to buy food and drinks for the entire time.

str3ck

no biggie. I paid to have the exhaust done, which I got a really good deal on from B & R Performance. And I went ahead and did the vortech install on my vacation. Still working on the tune and have an issue with the vortech BAP I used. all and all, she's screams now.

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
We are having a meeting tonight at emerson bigins on sw meridian and 15th if u wanna come out.I know its last minute but if you can make we will be there
It starts at 7pm. A place to get your tune from would be vmp tuning. We have a member who has a blower on a roush pushing over 700 rwhp. He will be up here tonight if u wanna talk to him on how he got his tune. If you have any questioms just ask.

Thanks
Matt