• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It Ain't Cheating if you Don't Get Caught - 12 ways to win a Drag Race

spdpilot

So I am out surfing the web for parts for my truck and run across this Sport Truck Magazine with an Article about drag racing, so I read it.

This is more like something a Ricer would write. Seriously, is this the mind set now?? Who thinks this way when they go to the track?

Some of it makes sense...so you hide a Nitrous System...fine...no big deal. No big burn out, blah blah...good stuff.......But to OUT RIGHT endorse cheating by things like, leaving early etc...... OR if you don't get caught it is fine. I can see "skirting" the grey area of the rules but this just bugs me.

http://www.sporttruck.com/techarticles/0909st_12_ways_to_win_a_drag_race/index.html

spdpilot

I never take racing that serious........ Fun yes....worth cheating to win....no!!!!

I wouldn't say they take it that serious. It seems to be a trend these days. It is a lot of games and lazy people who need to boost their ego. I will race anything, because I do it for fun. If I lose, I lose. I don't have to pick out the slowest car and sandbag to make it look better, then race them again so I can win again?? LOL...what is the point in that?

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
wow, now every homo in a tacoma or s10 is gonna be challenging mustangs at the track thinking they might actually win with their small tires and non-power braking knowledge. HA

spdpilot

wow, now every homo in a tacoma or s10 is gonna be challenging mustangs at the track thinking they might actually win with their small tires and non-power braking knowledge. HA

Don't remind us. We were tortured last weekend when we had to wait for a Club Event filled with Tacoma's and Imports to run. It was the most painful 11-14 second runs I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

Now after reading this article, I should have grabbed one of the golf carts from the pit area and challenged a few of them. Of course I would of had to sandbag some.

KillerBee

Don't remind us. We were tortured last weekend when we had to wait for a Club Event filled with Tacoma's and Imports to run. It was the most painful 11-14 second runs I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

Now after reading this article, I should have grabbed one of the golf carts from the pit area and challenged a few of them. Of course I would of had to sandbag some.

my favorite one was that 11 sec toyota echo that was the fastest echo i ever saw lol