• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It was time to join the Mustang owners.

Taz1

I found a modified 07 Roush for sale in 2013 at the resurrected Street Machine National in DuQuoin. I only saw it briefly and got two pictures. Curiosity got the best of me after I got back home and I started researching the car. After at least a dozen phone calls I learned a general overview of its background. It seemed to have suffered from somewhat of a jaded history and was a diamond in the rough. It was sold multiple times due to its technical issues and really just needed someone willing to sort it out. I wasn't convinced to buy it until a good friend said to me "you only live once". It was then that I decided this Ford needed to join my stable of muscle cars. Up till then they had all been GMs with the exception of a 65 Fairlane. I eventually gave it to my step son to inspire a similar passion, but apparently it wasn't for him and he gave it away.

I learned quite a bit about the 60's Ford's thru other owners/resources and enjoyed the experience. Now its time to learn about this one. I thank everyone who has helped me thus far but I still have a couple of "gremlins" to sort out. I am very happy to have found this club follow the discussions. I hope to learn and share some deep technical details with other members in order to conquer this pony.

Best wishes to all.

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome from the Sea-Tac Washington Chapter!! Awesome story =)

Taz1

Thanks for the responses. And i didn't mention that the owner that I bought it from found it at an auction in Kentucky. It must have spent some time on a carried as it only had 11.5 k on the odometer.

The question I have for the members is has anyone ever datalogged the cam angles during dyno runs? The engine is a 3V w the variable cam timing with a 20deg limiter.