• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Jesse Awesome Saleen..

Jesse

Donator
stripes5.jpg
stripes2.jpg
stripes3.jpg
stripes4.jpg
stripes5.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
The billet grill really kills it for me. Other than that nice car bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesse

Donator
I wasn't gonna rock the grill but got it for super cheap so just tried it liked it, especially at night with my glowing red light
IMAG0319.jpg
IMAG0317.jpg
IMAG0307.jpg

Jesse

Donator
Some black ones on dans silver would look sick! Came out great on emilios fox body

SilverSurfer619

Jesse where did you get the lights looks sweet. I'd like to see what a "Tron" blue would look on my car. The ambient lights I have in my car i always keep it at blue.

Jesse

Donator
Silver I got that glow like that by taking two led strips (auto zone) that have 3m tape underneath and folowing the curve of the inside of the opening stuck it on and fit perfectly along the bottom and was covered by a lip. I then wired both the lights to my running lights do they would be on with the light switch. To get it to look exactly how I have it I placed a reflective metal plate behind grill and behind lights and bent it so refection would end up looking the way it did (took months of constantly messing with it)
IMAG0199.jpg
IMAG0203.jpg
what it originally looked like...if you have any questions at all hit me up.

Liftedhorse

Hey Jesse Where did you get the rubber surrounds on the headlights ? When I bought the car ir had the lights but is missing the rubber and looks terrible . Thanks