• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

JLT Performance CAI + Tune + Oil Separator

Lefthand

Just ordered the CAI from JLT + Tune, and the Oil Separator. Let everyone know how it goes. I'm definitely the lowest common denominator for mechanical ability when it comes to self-installing items like these. Wish me luck.

Lefthand

Perfect Sound Tube Plug (at the firewall)

I installed a JLT CAI and subsequently removed the sound tube piping. I plugged the hole at the firewall with a "Closed PCV System Type" Oil Filler Cap (rubber, manufactured by Stant). Part #11072; has "OIL" stamped on front face of cap. I think it was less than $2 with tax. A little bit of grease and some grunting when I pushed it in, plugged her hole nice and tight...don't have permissions to post attachments...not sure why. I have photos...help!

Mach1Marauder

Let us know the results.

Ya might be a bit disappointed with real world results with the CAI and canned tune.

We just done a before and after on a CS 2011 Stang stick on 91 here n Phoenix and he got 12RWHP increase on the peak.

BUT the end result was still quite nice for a pretty much stock car at 386 RWHP with a stingy dyno.

I can't wait for him to do the Whipple!!!!!!!!