• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July Meeting 7-2-11

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
We will be meeting At Quaker Steak & Lube at 5:00. We usually go in to eat around 5:30. I'm gonna be working this week to try to get us a discount. We have decided as a club that well continue to meet at QS&L the first sat of each month. We meet in the room with a car lift and a 2008 bullit on the lift. What better way to meet than sitting under a mustang enjoying great food and company.

97tisatoy

I will try to be there?,I usually don't get off work untill 7pm on Saturdays ,I guess that is what happens,When You get old all of the kids want the weekends off and,I get to close !!

mustangtim

South Carolina
I had a great time at the meeting, I thought I would share a picture. Mustangweek comming up next, then the August meeting. I can't wait!!!!!

Attachments

• 2011-07-02_17-41-40_169.jpg
    2011-07-02_17-41-40_169.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 118

mustangtim

South Carolina
Welcome back Colt, I should be at the Dragstrip tomorow. You will have come to our next meeting. We meet at 5:00 on the first saturday of every month at Quaker Stake & Lube in Greenville.