• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Looking for a House or Rental

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, everyone we were waiting to get Ryan and Vanessa into the Coronado School District but, we just got a call saying that they will not be able to accept them due to cut back. :nonono:

Well Monica and I are in a hurry to find a place to rent or buy near a good elementary school for the kids.

If you know of anything please let us know.

Thanks

Also, we are looking for a good place that will accept all you guys coming over :rock:
195724_savannahcourtx1x.jpg

3n83p43o65V55P55S6a6347056633fa6014d1.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Talk to Ricks wife like I told you before if your serious. The school district I am in excepts kids who are not navy.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Talk to Ricks wife like I told you before if your serious. The school district I am in excepts kids who are not navy.

we are working with them just need something in 30 days to get them in school.. Can't close a house deal in 30 days.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
There are a bunch of Duplex's and condo's for sale and rent here in Tierrasanta. Sion goes to Kumeeyaa elementary and it is a top rated school.

StarAngel

LOL, If you live in Coronado, you won't be welcome there, remember they have a noise ordinance on cars and music! But their schools are nicer.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
LOL well that kinda black list you from there Emilio lol. Your neighbors would be pissed when you fire up the race car or we all come over for a fight or bbq. LOL
I would move up this way. There are alot of great schools