• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Love the front of me too...

2K7GTCS

Hey Kids, don't try this at home. Seek the advice of a professional. You're mileage may vary.

Christmas arrived early this year, as I have acquired the BMR K-Member and A-Arm kit for my 2007 GT/CS. Up until now, all of my attention has been on the rear of the car, with adjustable "Extreme-Joint" control arms + panhard bar, and the Auburn Pro diff.

This kit solves a lot of issues at the same time. Poly motor mounts, stronger ball joints, Delrin A-Arm bushings, poly rack bushings, and, it weighs 30lbs less then stock. I've been wanting this for a while, but waited until BMR had their annual Thanksgiving sale.

I'm looking to get some help installing this, hopefully sometime in January. The exact date is still TBD. A few pictures:

BMRKMem01.jpg

BMRKMem03.jpg

BMRKMem02.jpg

If this stuff performs half as good as it looks, I'll be glad to finally give the front end of my car the Love it needs!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
SWEEEEEEEEEET!! Looking this over, it should go in fairly smoothe. Nice buy Dave and you will enjoy the results.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You guys sucks. Putting all these new parts up just makes me jealous. Especially when I can't buy anything right now. Damn You!!!!! :: :BigGrin:

2K7GTCS

Alright! We have a tentative date set for Saturday January 26th. I could use some help with getting this installed. Install will be on MCAS Miramar at the Hobby Shop. Should take anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.

Meetup for Breakfast at the taco shop on Miramar Road at 0800
Meet at the East Gate to help folks like me get on base at 0845

If you have stuff to work on your own car, go ahead and bring 'um out too. Might as well, since we'll have the hands and tools already. I think Jared (Mustang02GT) is planning to swap his Mid-pipe that day.

Will post the address for the taco shop soon.

2K7GTCS

Sorry for the late notice. I need to reschedule this install forl Saturday February 9th. Hopefully those who agreed to help will be available then too.
Thanks!