• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mobile results (1st time at the track)

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
Well here are my times. I made 5 passes and overall am pretty happy considering it was my first time to the track. My best was a 8.95@71.35mph with a 2.19 60 ft. Second was an 8.99, the. Third and fourth were both 9.04. 60 ft ranged between 2.19-2.24 so at least i was very consistent, but my reaction times sucked. My bad launch on my third pass spun half of first and pulled off an amazing 10.5@67...(sarcasm). Anyway I had a great time, but wish there was not so much down time in-between runs....test and tune = really fast cars + quick/slow cars (me) + bikes, thus about 20 mins between passes. the fastest car was a red fox body mitshubishi 4 cylinder turbo powered car that ran a low 5 second pass and was second only to some drag cars (mr dragsters?).

Mods include:

MAC Longtubes
MAC Prochamber
SLP LM1
JLT CAI
93 SCT tune
Steeda Comp springs, bump steer & X2's
PA Racing tubular K member
Tokico HP shocks/struts
MM FULL length subframe connectors
MM cc plates
New Nexen tires (245/45/17s....the weakest link I know).
MGW STS
Stock gears

fangs99

I havan't heard from Aaron. And all I know with Yosi, is that he's been putting in a lot of time with the sherriffs... And he traded his 03 vert for a grabber blue GT500

I havan't heard from Aaron. And all I know with Yosi, is that he's been putting in a lot of time with the sherriffs... And he traded his 03 vert for a grabber blue GT500

What!! Lucifer is gone out of the WS family?!!........ Let us bow our heads in a moment of silence. All the great ones are leaving.

fangs99

I have a buddy here with a 2011 bolt on 5.0 auto that puts a hurting on 2 GT500's here...... One is a 2012 at 550rwhp and the other is a 08 whipple car.