• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Moving Help......March 13th 9:30am

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm throwing this out there early so if anyone can help that would be great.

I found a place today, about 5 miles from where I live right now. Just waiting for the owner to give yea or nay to rent to me. If it gets approve, I'm looking to start moving next Saturday, 3/13. If anyone can help I will very grateful. Of course the customary beer and soda and pizza (unless prefer some other kind of food) will be provided.

Some stuff will need to be move into a storage, going to try to do it all the same day if possible.

To all those helping me move this coming Saturday, March 13th. I hope to start moving at 9:30am, so if you can be at the house at that time. I'm going to have a UHaul truck. Most of the big furnitures have been sold. Most will be boxes that needs to be move.

My address:
1389 Carneros Valley St
Chula Vista, 91913

(619) 972-5499

Thanks in advance to all those coming over to help. Beer (soda, water) and Pizza afterward will be provided at the new place.

ears

im down if i can..... ill let you know. anything you need man!

ill bring the jack! lololol!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks guys. I appreciate this. I'm looking at 9am on Saturday, 3/13. Looks like I'll get the keys and everything the night before. At this time, I'm going to move just the essentials for the new place and what I can fit, the rest may be going to storage.

Also, I will be selling my double door refrigerator and washer and dryer, the place I'm moving to already have it so the more I can sell the less I have to move. LOL!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
If I lived closer I would be there for sure Danny I just moved into our new house all on my own and it was horrible my pool table broke because I couldnt do it on my own and it slid off the tailgate and shattered.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I also have a set of glass coffee and corner tables. Book cases, CD/DVD Shelves, coffee table and possibly my lazy boy recliner, dining room table w/6 chairs, card table. Let me know if you need anything. Great prices for WS members.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If I lived closer I would be there for sure Danny I just moved into our new house all on my own and it was horrible my pool table broke because I couldnt do it on my own and it slid off the tailgate and shattered.

Thanks. Sorry about your pool table.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Its alright irritated me but hey you find out who you can count on when needed. And having to move an entire house on your own is no fun and games lol. Hope you get the house and get plenty of help bro

yosemiddysam

Donator
Danny as much as I would like to help I have promised Angel to do a "only us" weekend at the desert this weekend......If anything happens I will let you know.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny as much as I would like to help I have promised Angel to do a "only us" weekend at the desert this weekend......If anything happens I will let you know.

Its actually next weekend, 3/13. But not a problem. Totally understand. Have fun you two. :wink:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its alright irritated me but hey you find out who you can count on when needed. And having to move an entire house on your own is no fun and games lol. Hope you get the house and get plenty of help bro

Yeah, I can't imagine doing the move all by myself. I contemplated getting movers, but its just too expensive. But I'm lucky, we have a great bunch of people down here.

ears

I also have a set of glass coffee and corner tables. Book cases, CD/DVD Shelves, coffee table and possibly my lazy boy recliner, dining room table w/6 chairs, card table. Let me know if you need anything. Great prices for WS members.

what ever you do just dont let fighting sailor anywhere near that glass!!! itll end up like my imac!lololololololololoololololol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: