• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Moving, I need boxes please.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Some of you may know and some may not, but I am moving. My house is pretty much sold and escrow is requested for 30 days (not by me). So, I will have to move by the end of March.

What this mean is I'll be looking for a place to live, so may not be going to much WS meet and event until I find one. After that, may be busy packing. I didn't expect the sale to be approve so quickly, I was thinking it will be May before anything. Luckily, I have found a couple and will be going to look at them this weekend.

What I'm asking from my San Diego WS chapter is, if you have any boxes (preferrably large ones) you can spare, I would really appreciate it. Let me know and I'll come pick it up from you. I prefer the large boxes, but any box would be appreciate it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks everybody, but I'm pretty sure I'll find a place before then. I'm just trying to stay in the area and I'm looking only at places with garage.

BTW, I have furnitures I'm also selling too. I have a 6ft dining table with 6 chairs and removable center leaf, a card table for 8, dresser, bedside stand, glass coffee and end table, etc. If you need anything, let me know and see if I have it. Selling them cheap. Don't want to rent a storage or move them if I don't have to.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
bed, dresser, and bedside stand sold.

Dining room table and card table still available. Other furnitures may become available once I know where I will live. Oh yeah, a futon is also available. There may be some bookshelves available in the future, both tall and short ones.

StarAngel

LOL, you and Pete get brought into so much!!!

but I agree with E, can't see Jack either ROFL

Tells me I need to log in.