• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Moving to San Diego NEW HERE

tached_out

I will be moving to san diego soon. Actually in 2 months.

My car is an 05 Mustang and it may be featured in MM&FF soon. I have a photoshoot in San Diego soon.

Basically I am half way done. I support Procharger :) I am making close to 600rwhp it may be a little more I cant remember. It was tuned by Adam from ST. I didn't make close to what I wanted so I didn't care to settle and keep the dyno sheet.

I plan on doing a TB, Intake Manifold and Cam soon. Then going to a Procharger F1A at 20psi. Keep in mind my 600 was done with a P1SC. I wanted to push it more but with out a cam its maxed out.

I hope to find some cool people young and old that like to have a good time and love building cars.

I just want to say thanks to Craig from DG Customs for referring me here and helping me out as well. If you guys havent checked out his stuff. www.dgcustomauto.com/ check his stuff out.

I am Navy. E5 been in for some time now 8 years and going to FFG 46 for all the Navy guys here.

Well this thread is a fail with out pics so here we go.

dsc0970d.jpg

dsc0971a.jpg

mustang_world_knotts_2010_6181_JPG.jpg

1-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wow, welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club and hope you enjoy your stay.. Nice looking stang you got there..

mrswickedstangs

Awesome looking car! Can't wait to check it out in person! Yep, you've found the right place. This club is very active ~ car shows, racing events, working parties and other get togethers; we do it all. Again, welcome, and we look forward to meeting you!

tached_out

Thanks I actually have a huge issue that may delay me bringing down my car. I plan to live on base in a Barracks. The problem is there is NO way I will not garage my car. Last time I lived down in SD a friend of mine's apartment complex aloud him to rent an additional garage for 75$ so I would flip that bill and garage my car. If any one out there can help me out thats close to 32 nd street please let me know. I'm not no **** bag thats going to screw you over. I just have bills I have to pay still in Fresno and there is no way I can afford to pay a mortgage and rent at the same time.

tached_out

If you live in the Pacific Beacon on base there is a parking garage.

I would love to live at Pacific Beacon but it costs to much to live there. I can find a room to rent cheaper out in town. Sense I am a Geobach I have to pay my wifes rent and utilities still. So paying two rents would not be easy to do. I dont mind living on the ship I just need a garage.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to WS and looking forward to meeting you when you get out to San Diego. I don't blame you for wanting to park your car in a garage, beautiful. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the garage as I have mine in there, but hopefully someone on here can.

Ford1288

Donator
Im not sure what the auto hobby shop on 32nd offers but I would check there. Also keep checking craigslist, im sure something will come up on there. Welcome to WS.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just had another thought. Some local storage have garages available for rent. When I have some time, I can see if I can find some near 32nd st and post up those info for you.

02gt

Oh snap your going to the rentz??? i just came from there i have a friend on there just picked a premium black 10 GT

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If I was going to go with a storage unit I think I would go with a reg self storage and get the big one it will hold a car. I had mine in one for a while when I was in school. I would suggest buying some 1/4 to 1/2 plywood at putting it on the walls if you go with a auto storage. I would hate to hear a story of someone renting next to you and punching a hole in the will to steal parts off your car. The plywood is better than nothing. If they punch through the drywall at least they hit wood and it would discourage them.

tached_out

I looked on craigslist and found some garages for rent for 100$ which seems like a good deal. I am going to find some one in the Navy who is renting theres out first so I can help out a brother before a stranger or any one one the forum. I think I should be taken care of. Worst case I found some underground parking that has security but then I risk door dings. I am sure it will all work out.

I am glade to hear that you guys are very active thats what I am looking for. All I plan on doing is Golf and Cruising so if there are any one here who plays Golf that can fix a slice hit me up lol.

Ford1288

Donator
Im definately down for golf when I get back from this RIMPAC. Let us know if there is anything else we could with this garage thing.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have a slice and hook problem with my golf game. So I guess you can say I suck at golf. LOL! There are a few out here who plays. Our illustrious President, Emilio, think he can play golf. :laugh:

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Welcome to San Diego and welcome to wickedstangs. As everyone has already said we are the most active club around. We do something every week, lots of cruises ,shows and build days. Your reporting to USS Rentz eh? I will be aboard during your training cycle.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Welcome to the nuthouse! :)
Your car is AMAZING!
I drive a 2008 BULLITT. She's not a bling car but she is sleek, sexy, and has clean lines. She is still stock so I'm waaaaay out of your league but she's fast enough for now.

Now if I could only learn how to park......