• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MSVIMASIV's build/ MOD thread let the games begin...hubby gave the green light

Looks great congrats. Missed the typed play by play like the last set, but I'm sure on the upcoming one's we'll get them;). Again great job. And I wanna go ahead and give a shout out to you and Maurice for doing my brake pads and rotors on" V.I. Massive" I am a very lucky guy to have such talent and constant willingness to learn and duplicate in my household pass on to Mo great job on the brakes!!:cool:

Mrs V.I. Massive

V.I. Massive said:
Looks great congrats. Missed the typed play by play like the last set, but I'm sure on the upcoming one's we'll get them;). Again great job. And I wanna go ahead and give a shout out to you and Maurice for doing my brake pads and rotors on" V.I. Massive" I am a very lucky guy to have such talent and constant willingness to learn and duplicate in my household pass on to Mo great job on the brakes!!:cool:

Thank you!! We really enjoy learning and being able to get it done.

Mrs V.I. Massive

Thanks to Mike and Javier at RPMM
I finally went from a single exhaust IMG139.jpg (before pic)

to dual exhaust 6-20-2012 129.jpg (after pic)

last week when RPMM installed my JBA True Duals w/ H-Pipe
6-20-2012 118.jpg 6-20-2012 117.jpg 6-20-2012 115.jpg 6-20-2012 125.jpg
Thanks Guys!!!:bounce:

Pics since the light bar was installed. Contemplating taking some photos today on historic Route 66 and at any "Welcome to Mustang, Oklahoma" signs I can find in Mustang.DSC_0177.JPG DSC_0178.JPG DSC_0179.JPG

Here's pics of what she looked like before. This is after a serious buff to enhance a really bad paint job before the dealership formally known as Drew Ford fixed it. Gwens before left.jpg Gwens car before.jpg Gwens car top down before.jpg