• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Muscle v.s. Import" Car Meet/ Show Saturday night, Jan 28, 2012

GhostRider

What's up everyone! Just letting you guys know that coming up this Saturday night, Jan 28th, there will be a car meet/ show "Muscle v.s. Import" in Palmdale, at the Marie Kerr Park. People should be showing up at 7 p.m. Just an F.Y.I. We will be meeting up at Buffalo Wild Wings around 6 p.m. for some wings and drinks before the event. It's located near the park, right off 10th St. West. Across from Wal-mart and Sonics. This will be a great time to come out and meet up with a few new members we have, as well as meet some others who will be out there. Lets make it big! I'd like to see everyone come out for a good time! If there are any other WS members from other chapters that would like to come out, feel free to join us! It will no longer be at Shakey's, the address and location has changed to Marie Kerr Park due to the number of people/ cars attending. Here is the new address.

39700 30th Street West
Palmdale, CA 93551

GhostRider

Cool! Either way, I appreciate the support guys! It should be a good turn out! Plus today I just landed a few deals that will help the club as a whole. One of these businesses, The Car Wash, said they are willing to sponsor us with up to $500 for club events, on top of our discounted prices. All our chapter has to do is keep them as our preferred car wash and add their logo to our local flyer's for our events. They'll even pin-up a Wicked Stangs banner at their shop if we get one made. Here's a list of our local affiliates... WS Club Affiliates.jpg

Sandro Dalporto

What's up everyone! Just letting you guys know that coming up this Saturday night, Jan 28th, there will be a car meet/ show "Muscle v.s. Import" in Palmdale, at the Marie Kerr Park. People should be showing up at 7 p.m. Just an F.Y.I. We will be meeting up at Buffalo Wild Wings around 6 p.m. for some wings and drinks before the event. It's located near the park, right off 10th St. West. Across from Wal-mart and Sonics. This will be a great time to come out and meet up with a few new members we have, as well as meet some others who will be out there. Lets make it big! I'd like to see everyone come out for a good time! If there are any other WS members from other chapters that would like to come out, feel free to join us! It will no longer be at Shakey's, the address and location has changed to Marie Kerr Park due to the number of people/ cars attending. Here is the new address.

39700 30th Street West
Palmdale, CA 93551

Missed this one by a day, next event i will be there .

If any regional members are interested i am selling off my 8M new HRE 20" wheels and could include the NITTO Nt05's. changing my footprint for the Formula Drift Long Beach CA 2012.