• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang vs The World Winners 26Mar2011

2K7GTCS

Phil ran a 7.78 against me in the first round of our last "King of the Track" bracket race 11/13/2010 at Barona. We both broke-out by going faster than our dial-in, but I did an 8.77 on an 8.85, and he turned the 7.78 on a 7.85 so he moved on (and eventually won the trophy).

That race is the most fun I've had running my car since I started racing it. I won because I crossed the line first, but I lost because I finished too quickly, but I felt like I won because I turned in a personal best time. I was the happiest looser you ever saw. :BigGrin:

Of course, Phil was running the NOS and Drag Radials, while all I have is a CAI, Bama 93 octane race tune, and 3.73's /w street tires.
Yes, I still have the time slip...

~David

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I can say that too.. Black.. everyone at MVTW 5 was there and saw it.. Post up a video and time slip.

David, I can't believe you...:) you thought Donna was president of the club...lol J/K everyone this is my sarcasm.....