• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Build

09schwarzecobra

This is the thread for my build.
So far i've done this
Performance
FRPP CAI, L&M 66mm Throttle Body, Polished Plenum, VMP "Stock Look" 2.65" Pulley, 90MM Idler, NGK TR6 Spark Plugs, Borla XR-1 Long Tube Headers, Borla Off-Road X-Pipe, Borla Cat-Back "Stingers",SCT X3 Tuner, Custom Dyno Tune By Adam Montague of ST Motorsports, Maximum Motorsports XD Lower Control Arms, Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar, AfCO Daul Pass Heat Exchanger.
RWHP 570 Torque 529

cosmetics
FRPP Black Shifter Stick, Sequential Taillights, 5% Window Tint, Tinted Corner lights,&Tinted Taillights

Parts I have to install
H&R Front and Rear Sway Bars
Ford Racing 3.73 Gears
SRH Flush Mount Window Louvers
Ford Racing Push Button Start

Parts Still needed
Carbon Fiber Front splitter
KW Variant 3 Coil overs
TruTiber Venom II Hood
TVS Supercharger
Nitto 555
CompCams
Snowperformance Boost cooler
Alot more i just can't think of right now

here are some videos​

Maverick

Man i was I could see your links - but in a 3rd world country right now and the net is suuuper slow. but your Cobra sounds like a awesome build I would love to see her in person one day.

09schwarzecobra

so as of 11-16-2010 my parts that have now been installed/almost ready to be installed; Stock rims powder coated to Flat black, New set of emblems painted flat Black, KW variant 3 coil overs installed, H&R front and rear sway bars installed,JLT brake cooling and lower grille bezel (black anodized). 3.73 gears, and Ford push button start. what do you guys think? when it's all done i will be posting pictures.